The Placement Cell works as a team consisting of faculty members and students from each department headed by the Placement Officer under the guidance of the principal. In today’s competitive world the firms require skilled talented and dedicated human assets. Soft skill is an essential parameter for making the graduates employable in today’s corporate world. The placement cell act as a catalyst motivating the students to face the challenges of selection process which includes communication skill in English language, GD, personal interview etc.
Objectives of the Placement Cell:
- To co-ordinate with reputed firms for campus placements.
- To arrange industrial training in reputed firms
- Arrange talks of eminent personalities for developing managing skill and leadership qualities.
- To provide career guidance program to help students to find their career path.
- Soft skill training and communication skill using language lab.