Admission started for the educational year 2017-18
Courses and Seats:
|Govt. Quota#||Management Quota||POI*||NRI||Foreign Nationals**|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||60||30||30||6||6||3||3||3|
|Computer Science & Engineering||60||30||30||6||6||3||3||3|
*Person of Indian origin , **Fees in Dollars, NRK-Non Resident Keralites –NRI Fees, NK- Non Keralites –NRI Fees
#Allotment of seats is as per KEAM merit ranking, POI / NRI/FN/NRK/NK- Entrance Examination is not essential.
DURATION OF COURSES
The B-Tech programme is a credit based programme. The duration of B-Tech programme will normally be four academic years spanning 8 semesters. The maximum duration shall be 6 academic years spanning 12 semesters.
- Candidates for admission to B-Tech program me shall have passed the Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or 12th Standard V.H.S.E.,C.B.S.E.,I.S.C or any other examination considered equivalent.
- Relaxation in marks will be followed as per the government norms stated for candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes and for the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes.
- NRI candidates are exempted from appearing in KEAM.
- Allotment of management seats will be as per the instructions received from AICTE.
- Change of program is not allowed after commencement of the program.
- If at any stage,it is found that a candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria or the information furnished by him/her is incorrect his/her admission will stand cancelled.
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION
No cancellation of admission is permitted after the admission is declared as closed. Cancellation after due date will be subject to payment of liquidated damages as stipulated by the Govt. rules except for students who get admission to medical streams.